Business Hour Support:
All colocation and dedicated servers come with great free support. We provide you with 30 minutes of FREE remote hands or local access to your colo server at the datacenter. Free support requests are all processed during business hours and during our datacenter support windows at 9-10am and 2-3pm daily. All requests must be made before 2pm to be handled on the same business day.
Optional Business Hour Support Upgrades:
- Additionally, if you want to expedite a support request during business hours we now offer this for a one-time fee of $75.
- If you require a longer access in excesses of the free 30 minutes a charge of $25 for every 30 minutes will apply.
Examples of tasks performed at no charge: (doesn’t require unracking)
- Remote Reboots
- Basic Remote Troubleshooting of server
- Insertion of media (USB/DVD/CD)
- Basic Troubleshooting of servers that won’t boot
- Adding or removing hot-swap components, like HDS
- Moving cables around
- Configuring of KVM/IPMI / or bios changes
Examples of tasks performed for a fee: (requires unracking)
- Internal Hard Driver Replacement = $25/per half hour
- CPU Replacement = $25/half hour
- Memory Replacement = $25/half hour
- Motherboard Replacement = $25/half hour
- OS Installs or Reinstalls = $15 per OS
- Advanced Troubleshooting = $25/half hour
- Custom Raid Setups = $25/half hour
- KVM rental rate = $25/hour
After Business Hour Support:
**After Business Hours and Holiday rates are $150/hour**
Any task performed afterhours is flat rate per hour, no additional fees will apply.